The Photography Show & The Video Show launches its First Ever Wedding Album of The Year competition
The Photography Show & The Video Show is launching its first ever Wedding Album of the Year competition to celebrate the best of the best from all around the country; showcasing the talent and craft of professional photographers and album makers in the UK and championing the power of print.
There's nothing like a beautifully designed and presented wedding album to immortalise a couple's special day - a permanent and tangible reminder of those happy memories and moments, to be enjoyed for years to come. Wedding Album of the Year will celebrate these memories and the photographers that captured them.
The talented judging panel will comprise:
- Chris George, Content Director for Future Publishing's photography and design brands
- Full-time professional wedding and boudoir photographer David Bostock
- Award-winning wedding and documentary photographer Fiona Elizabeth
- Nikon Creator and WPPI Double Master Photographer Gurvir Johal, ranked 3rd best wedding photographer in the world and 1st in the UK by OneEyeland
- Sanjay Jogia, an internationally acclaimed photographer and Canon ambassador, featured as one of the top six wedding photographers in the world by Professional Photographer Magazine
To enter, pro photographers need to send a copy of an album which they deem to be their best work since June 2019 to The Photography Show organisers. The albums shortlisted by the judging panel will be on display in an exclusive showcase on the show floor at show, 17th to 20th September 2022. The show will be closed on Monday 19th September.
Alongside those coming top in the categories, the overall winner will be announced at a special awards event at the show and will receive extensive coverage, access to exclusive Wedding Album of the Year branding, and a £1,000 prize fund.
For more information on the competition, please visit The Photography Show's website here.